Benefits to the OEM’S
- Scouting and selection of fresher candidates.
- Assessment test and shortlist candidates.
- Basic training courses will be done at SIT.
- Field assignments under remote supervision of SIT
- Interim assessment tests.
- OJT Monitoring by SIT
- Basic Vehicle / Machine Technology.
- General terms and identification of Commercial Vehicles / Machines.
- Basic Preventive Maintenance.
- Drive Line -Engine, Transmission, Front and Rear Axle – working principle and drive line components repairs.
- Electrical System – Working principle and repairs of Electrical components.
- Brake System – Working principle and repairs of Brake components.
- Hydraulic System -Working principle and repairs of Hydraulic components.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI / Diploma
- 1-2 years field experience -Skill Level -1
Course Code: SIT/OTB-002
Duration: 45 Days
Location: Dealer / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now