Benefits for Customers
- Higher Productivity of Machinery and Equipment’s, due to appropriate maintenance practices.
- Reduce Total operation cost due to reducing the machine downtime, by carry out correct diagnosis and unnecessary replacement of parts.
- Basic function of transmissions and related components in the driveline
- Types of Coupling used in Machines
- Maintenance Practices of Power Train Transmission
- Design, Function and Components of Propeller Shaft
- Design function of Rear Axle, Differential components
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 1-2 Years’ Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/CTB-007
Duration: 5 Days
Location: Customer Site / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now