Benefits to Dealers
- Fresher and Untrained employee can be trained and coached by us.
- Skill assessment test to ascertain their knowledge on the subject.
- Based on the test result and analysis, will throw up the group distribution of strength and weaknesses of knowledge on various subjects.
- Customized Programs for On-field training and diagnostic coaching.
- Content of training and coaching will be practical oriented to enable field-level improvement.
- Periodic assessment test.
- Fast Track Growth (FTG) Program for the special candidate to whom additional focus and hand holding for field support can be given to increase candidate’s skill and confidence.
- Skill Level 0 – Freshers – Maintenance Mechanics.
- Skill Level 1 – Jr. Technicians with 1-2 Years experience.
- Skill Level 2 – Technician with 2-3 Years experience.
- Skill Level 3 – Sr. Technician with 4-5 Years experience.
- Working of equipment’s electrical systems & components.
- Electrical symbols and circuit diagrams – reading & interpretation.
- Manufacturer’s technical specification and service procedures for electrical systems in use.
- Identification and use of various hand tools and their calibration.
- Procedure for removal of electrical parts /components from the equipment.
- Technique of laying out removed parts in logical sequence to aid re- assembly.
- Technique of inspecting removed parts for wear and tear/damage.
- Technique use to diagnose electrical faults, faulty sensors & other checks.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 3-4 Years Field Experience
Course Code: Course Code: SIT/DTA-002
Duration: 10 Days
Location: SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now