Benefits for Customers
- Higher Productivity of Machinery and Equipment’s, due to appropriate maintenance practices.
- Reduce Total operation cost due to reducing the machine downtime, by carry out correct diagnosis and unnecessary replacement of parts.
- Working of equipment’s electrical systems & components.
- Electrical symbols and circuit diagrams – reading & interpretation.
- Manufacturer’s technical specifications and service procedures for electrical systems in use.
- Identification and use of various hand tools; and their calibration.
- Procedure for removal of electrical parts /components from the equipment.
- Technique of laying out removed parts in logical sequence to aid re- assembly.
- Techniques of inspecting removed parts for wear and tear/damage.
- Techniques used to diagnose electrical faults, faulty sensors & other checks.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 3-4 Years’ Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/CTA-002
Duration: 10 Days
Location: Customer Site / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now