Benefits for Customers
- Higher Productivity of Machinery and Equipment’s, due to appropriate maintenance practices.
- Reduce Total operation cost due to reducing the machine downtime, by carry out correct diagnosis and unnecessary replacement of parts.
- In depth working of Engine and co-related sub systems like Fuel, Lubrication, Cooling, Intake and Exhaust & Emission Control System.
- Manufacturer’s technical specifications and service procedures for engine in use.
- The construction and operation of engine systems.
- Procedure for removal of parts / engine from the equipment.
- Diagnosis of faults in Engine Mechanical Systems and Components Interpret information.
- Methods of fault rectification; viz repairs & refitting, replacement & adjustments.
- Techniques of checking new parts like seals, gaskets, and filters before fitment.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 3-4 Years’ Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/CTA-001
Duration: 5 Days
Location: Customer Site / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now