Benefits for Customers
- Higher Productivity of Machinery and Equipment’s, due to appropriate maintenance practices.
- Reduce Total operation cost due to reducing the machine downtime, by carry out correct diagnosis and unnecessary replacement of parts.
- Working of equipment’s hydraulics systems & components.
- Hydraulic symbols and circuit diagrams – reading & interpretation.
- Manufacturer’s tech specs and service procedures for hydraulic systems in use.
- Identification and use of various hand tools; and their calibration.
- Procedure for removal and refitment of hydraulic parts / components from the equipment.
- Technique of laying out removed parts in logical sequence to aid re-assembly.
- Methods of keeping components parts together after stripping.
- Techniques of inspecting removed parts for wear and tear/damage.
- Techniques of checking new parts like seals, gaskets, and filters before fitment.
- Post repairs & re-fitment, operation test of hydraulic system / sub assembly.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 3-4 Years’ Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/CTA-003
Duration: 10 Days
Location: SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now