Benefits for Customers
- Higher Productivity of Machinery and Equipment’s, due to appropriate maintenance practices.
- Reduce Total operation cost due to reducing the machine downtime, by carry out correct diagnosis and unnecessary replacement of parts.
- Fundamentals of hydraulics
- Common symbols used in hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Methods to identify parts & components like hoses, pipes and fittings
- Basic working of various hydraulic system parts like pumps, motors, valves, filters, Cylinders
- Specifications and grade of lubricants; their identification & usage
- Techniques of cleaning and servicing different Parts/components of hydraulic system
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 1-2 Years’ Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/CTB-005
Duration: 5 Days
Location: SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now