- Pre- Assessment of Operators.
- Operate a Machines with safety and Fuel-Efficient Manner.
- Carry out maintenance and basic troubleshooting
- Common defects and general causes for breakdown.
- Carry out pre-operation checks for Machine operations.
- Do’s and Don’ts to avoid damages to Machine and other surroundings.
- Comply with worksite health and safety guidelines.
Theory and Practical Class
- Theory part will be conducted in classroom
- Practical training on Machine Simulator
- Practical on Job Training
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- 2-3 Years Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/CMF-001
Duration: 15 Days
Location: Customer Site
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now