- Revision /Induction of – General tools, Workshop tools and equipment’s and Measuring Tools
- Basic Vehicle /Machine Technology
- General terms and identification
- Induction of Drive line–Engine, gearbox, rear axle etc.
- Electrical System
- Pneumatic Brake System
- Steering and Suspension system
- Basic Preventive Maintenance
- General Introduction of Lubricants, Seals, Fasteners, Bearings etc.
- ITI/ NCTVT – Motor Mechanic Vehicle/ Diesel Mechanic/ Electrical/ Fitter
Benefits to the students
- Exposure to learn New & Advanced Technologies
- Provides High Demand Skills
- Assistance for placements
- Gets as opportunity to start the career as Field Assistant.
24 Weeks (6 Months)
Fee structure (Exclusive of hostel facility)