Benefits to the OEM’S
- Scouting and selection of fresher candidates.
- Assessment test and shortlist candidates.
- Basic training courses will be done at SIT.
- Field assignments under remote supervision of SIT
- Interim assessment tests.
- OJT Monitoring by SIT
- Root cause analysis skills.
- Overhauling Major Aggregates, as per the OEM guidelines.
- Product Failure Report writing.
- Systematic approach on troubleshoot (through assessment test paper).
- Use of relevant general, special and measuring tools.
- Technical soft skill (PFR, TSI, TECHLINE Warranty Admin).
- Understanding of the circuit’s- hydraulic / electric / Pneumatic.
- Product wise detailed troubleshoot & Problem analysis and filed solutions.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI / Diploma.
- 3-4 years field experience -Skill Level -2.
Course Code: SIT/OTA-003
Duration: 90 Days
Location: Dealer / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now