Benefits for Customers
- Higher Productivity of Machinery and Equipment’s, due to appropriate maintenance practices.
- Reduce Total operation cost due to reducing the machine downtime, by carry out correct diagnosis and unnecessary replacement of parts.
- Fundamentals of Electricals
- Common symbols used in electrical circuit diagrams
- Identify component name and location, like fuses, relays, solenoids, bulbs and wirings
- Basic working of various electrical system parts like battery, starter motor, alternator, fuses, relays solenoids and other instruments
- Procedure for removal of electrical parts / components from the system/equipment
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 1-2 Years’ Field Experience
Course Code: Course Code: SIT/CTB-006
Duration: 5 Days
Location: Customer Site / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now