Benefits to Dealers
- Fresher and Untrained employee can be trained and coached by us.
- Skill assessment test to ascertain their knowledge on the subject.
- Based on the test result and analysis, will throw up the group distribution of strength and weaknesses of knowledge on various subjects.
- Customized Programs for On-field training and diagnostic coaching.
- Content of training and coaching will be practical oriented to enable field-level improvement.
- Periodic assessment test.
- Fast Track Growth (FTG) Program for the special candidate to whom additional focus and hand holding for field support can be given to increase candidate’s skill and confidence.
- Skill Level 0 – Freshers – Maintenance Mechanics.
- Skill Level 1 – Jr. Technicians with 1-2 Years experience.
- Skill Level 2 – Technician with 2-3 Years experience.
- Skill Level 3 – Sr. Technician with 4-5 Years experience.
- Basic Vehicle / Machine Technology.
- General terms and identification of Commercial Vehicles / Machines.
- Basic Preventive Maintenance.
- Drive Line -Engine, Transmission, Front and Rear Axle – working principle and drive line components repairs.
- Electrical System – Working principle and repairs of Electrical components.
- Brake System – Working principle and repairs of Brake components.
- Hydraulic System -Working principle and repairs of Hydraulic components.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI / Diploma
- 2-3 years field experience -Skill Level -1
Course Code: SIT/DTB-002
Duration: 45 Days
Location: Customer Site / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now