Benefits to the OEM’S
- Scouting and selection of fresher candidates.
- Assessment test and shortlist candidates.
- Basic training courses will be done at SIT.
- Field assignments under remote supervision of SIT
- Interim assessment tests.
- OJT Monitoring by SIT
- Product Familiarisation & Applications
- Machine Component Identification, Location & Importance.
- Reading of Catalogue.
- Parts Officers training of PROSIS.
- Parts Officers training of LCM.
- Sales & Marketing of Parts & Lubrication as CSR, as Counter Salesman & as a Service Technician.
- Parts Planning based on Correct Part Number Ordering.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- Diploma /Degree.
- 4-5 years field experience -Skill Level -4.
Course Code: SIT/OCA-005
Duration: 30 Days
Location: Dealer / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per Batch
Growth of Each job role
Is assured with experience and upgrading educational background.