Benefits for Dealers
- Fresher and Untrained employee can be trained and coached by us
- Skill assessment test to ascertain their knowledge on the subject
- Based on the test result and analysis, will throw up the group distribution of strength and weakness of knowledge on various subjects
- Fast Track Growth (FTG) Program for the special candidate to whom addition focus and hand holding for field support can be given to increase candidate’s skill and confidence
- Customized Programs for on-field training and diagnostic coaching
- Periodic assessment test
- Content of training and coaching will be practical oriented to enable field level improvement
- Skill Level 0 – Freshers – Maintenance Mechanics
- Skill Level 1 – Jr. Technicians with 1-2 Years experience
- Skill Level 2 – Technician with 2-3 Years experience
- Skill Level 3 – Sr. Technician with 4-5 Years experience
- In depth working of Engine and co-related sub systems like Fuel,Lubrication, Cooling, Intake and Exhaust & Emission Control System.
- Manufacturer’s tech specs and service procedures for engine in use.
- The construction and operation of engine systems.
- Procedure for removal of parts / engine from the equipment.
- Diagnosis of faults in Engine Mechanical Systems and Component’s Interpret Information.
- Methods of fault rectification; viz repairs & refitting, replacement & adjustments.
- Technique of checking new parts like seals, gaskets, and filters before fitment.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 3-4 Years Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/DTA-001
Duration: 5 Days
Location: SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now