Benefits to Dealers
- Fresher and Untrained employee can be trained and coached by us.
- Skill assessment test to ascertain their knowledge on the subject.
- Based on the test result and analysis, will throw up the group distribution of strength and weaknesses of knowledge on various subjects.
- Customized Programs for On-field training and diagnostic coaching.
- Content of training and coaching will be practical oriented to enable field-level improvement.
- Periodic assessment test.
- Fast Track Growth (FTG) Program for the special candidate to whom additional focus and hand holding for field support can be given to increase candidate’s skill and confidence.
- Skill Level 0 – Freshers – Maintenance Mechanics.
- Skill Level 1 – Jr. Technicians with 1-2 Years experience.
- Skill Level 2 – Technician with 2-3 Years experience.
- Skill Level 3 – Sr. Technician with 4-5 Years experience.
- Working of equipment’s hydraulics systems & components
- Hydraulic symbols and circuit diagrams – reading & interpretation
- Manufacturer’s technical specification and service procedures for hydraulic systems in use.
- Identification and use of various hand tools and their calibration.
- Procedure for removal and refitment of hydraulic parts / components from the equipment
- Technique of laying out removed parts in logical sequence to aid re-assembly
- Methods of keeping components parts together after stripping
- Technique of inspecting removed parts for wear and tear/damage
- Technique of checking new parts like seals, gaskets, and filters before fitment
- Post repairs & re-fitment, operation test of hydraulic system / sub assembly
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI /Diploma
- 3-4 Years Field Experience
Course Code: SIT/DTA-003
Duration: 10 Days
Location: SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now