Benefits to the OEM’S
- Scouting and selection of fresher candidates.
- Assessment test and shortlist candidates.
- Basic training courses will be done at SIT.
- Field assignments under remote supervision of SIT
- Interim assessment tests.
- OJT Monitoring by SIT
- On-Site Simulator Based Training and On-field Machine based program.
- Comply with work-site health and safety guidelines.
- Carry out pre-operation checks for machines.
- Operate a Machines with safety and fuel efficient Manner.
- Carry out maintenance and basic troubleshoot.
- Common defects and general causes of breakdown.
- Do’s and Dont’s to avoid damages to Machine and other surroundings.
- Comply with worksite health and safety guidelines.
- Practical on Machine Simulator, till the student get familiarize with machine operations.
Theory and Practical Class
- Theory part will be conducted in classroom.
- Practical training on Machine Simulator.
- Practical on Job Training.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- 8TH/ 10TH/ ITI
Course Code: SIT/OMF-001
Duration: 30 Days
Location: Customer Site
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now