Benefits to the OEM’S
- Scouting and selection of fresher candidates.
- Assessment test and shortlist candidates.
- Basic training courses will be done at SIT.
- Field assignments under remote supervision of SIT
- Interim assessment tests.
- OJT Monitoring by SIT
- Revision /Induction of – General tools, Workshop tools and Equipment and Measuring Tools.
- Product Familiarization and Product Application.
- Basic Maintenance practice.
- Soft Skills on failure nature and relevant operation & defect code.
- Technical Soft Skills- Report writing.
- Communication Skills – Verbal/Written.
Education Qualification/ Eligibility
- ITI -Fresher.
- 0-1 Year Experience – Skill level 0.
Course Code: SIT/OTB-001
Duration: 30 Days
Location: Dealer / SIT Nagpur
No of Participants: 8- 12 Students per BatchEnquire Now