- Basic Vehicle / Machine Technology .
- Basic Preventive Maintenance.
- Drive Line -Engine, Transmission, Rear Axle – working principle and Drive-Line components repairs.
- Electrical System – Working principle and repairs of Electrical components.
- Brake System – Working principle and repairs of Brake components.
- Hydraulic System -Working principle and repairs of Hydraulic Components.
- ITI/ NCTVT – Motor Mechanic Vehicle/ Diesel Mechanic/ Electrical/ Fitter.
- Experience -6 Months- 1year field experience.
Benefits to the students
- Exposure to learn New & Advanced Technologies.
- Provides High Demand Skills.
- Assistance for placements.
- Gets as opportunity to start the career as Field Assistant.
Rs.16,200 + 18% GST.